Mar 28, 2018
What are the best life lessons to learn along your journey? How do you know what your next step is? What if you're a little too introverted and can't seem to find the courage to take steps that you believe you need to take? Matthew Bivens and I have a discussion about this in this special mid-week show.
Mar 25, 2018
Cheating might be the end of most relationships, but many couples have survived and thrived after the affair. There are many components to infidelity. In this episode, I explore the basics of cheating and what will allow your relationship to survive and heal after the affair.
Mar 18, 2018
1. One huge mistake can change your life. Then when it's time to make up for that mistake, you have to prioritize what's most important. Sometimes that means losing something you love.
2. When you control someone, you cause them to want to be away from you and seek their needs from someone else. What starts off seeming...
Mar 11, 2018
1. If your brain or your heart closes up at the thought of sharing your feelings about someone else, this first segment is for you.
2. It's vital to have someone or somewhere to express the deep negative emotions. Finding that safe person with whom to share your shame, guilt and fears may be just what you need to...
Mar 4, 2018
1. What do you do when you lose your mentor? Here's a trick you
may think is a little out there.
2. What is the biggest problem in your relationship? Cheating or worse? To heal, you may have to work on something else first
3. You can only control you.