Jan 31, 2018
Do you value what your partner values? If not, you may be in for a rude awakening when they suddenly get upset with you for seemingly no reason.
What's important to you may not be important to them, and vice versa, but it might be a good idea to make it important to you since your relationship's longevity may depend on it.
Jan 28, 2018
1. How do you handle "no"? Do you suffer hoping the other person would follow you to the ends of the earth, or do you welcome the opportunity to be free of someone that didn't want to be with you?
2. How much of your emotions need your logic? How about your logic needing your emotions? Is it time to be fully unified?
Jan 21, 2018
1. Asking yourself stupid questions may be the path to healing and moving through the hard stuff in your life. We often have choices when it appears we don't - stupid questions may lead to more choices.
2. Sociopathic people in the workplace and at home can be extremely difficult to deal with. I give you one effective...
Jan 17, 2018
Letting go of a narcissistic parent can seem like cutting off a limb to some people, but what happens right after the moment you make the decision to cut them out of your life?
Matthew Bivens of the Having it A.L.L. podcast joins me today to discuss this very thing.
Jan 14, 2018
1. Race, culture and background can dictate personality and behavior. A listener writes in and asks how to get along with almost everyone.
2. A woman asks if I have any words of wisdom for her regarding a drifting marriage and isolation from family.
3. If you really want to stretch your mind, meet in person, not online....